As much as I hate the prediction game, the temptation is just too great. With the keynote less than 24 hours away, here’s a roundup of some of the latest rumors of what’s going to come out of Steve Jobs’ pocket tomorrow followed by my picks.
- Intel-based Mac Mini & iBook (ThinkSecret)
- Mac Mini reworked as the living room hub (ThinkSecret)
- 1GB iPod Shuffle (MacRumors)
- iLife 06 with iWeb for drag & drop web publishing (MacRumors)
- 42 & 50-inch Plasma HDTV (Powerpage)
- iWork 06, updated with spreadsheet app “Numbers” (The Apple Core)
My pick is for the Intel-based machines to lead off, followed by an introduction of a 2GB Shuffle that syncs via Bluetooth, demos of the lates iLife & iWork and a “just one more thing” being the unveiling of a Mac Mini as a TiVo that has video-out ports to support HDTV.
Some background: Behind the Magic Curtain, an Apple insider describes what’s involved in preparing for the Keynote.
Leave a comment