Richard Soderberg writes on a quick and easy way to tie together a number of web services to build an e-commerce site.
- Using Blogger, get a blog (and configure it to use your FTP server, if so desired).
- Using Picasa, create a new Hello account and configure it for the blog.
- Using PayPal, get a merchant account.
- Using Picasa and Hello, send a merchandise photo with a short description to BloggerBot.
- Using PayPal’s merchant tools, generate an “add to cart” button for the item.
- Using Blogger, edit the new post to include a title, a description, and “add to cart” and “view cart” buttons.
Guarantee that this will be an a-ha moment for many. Let one thousand business models bloom!
Leave a comment