I’m really sorry to see Eric go. Being the "Tom of MyBlogLog" he was not only your first friend after signing up for MyBlogLog, his personality defined the community as only a co-founder can. I’ve only worked with Eric for a couple of months but it’s been a blast. Some things I’ll miss:
- whiteboard sessions, the man can’t think without a marker in his hand
- pointers to some internet meme that you’d never heard of (I’ll never be able to listen to Fallout Boy without laughing)
- random interjections of "dude" and "rock on" just to keep the serious types on their toes
- shorts & combat boots in the office, why not?
- that aging orange and black "They Might Be Giants" t-shirt
Robyn’s stepping into the "First Friend" role and while she’s a bit nervous, I know she’s going to do just fine. I’ll be posting more as the voice of the product along with Todd. I’m not Eric but hopefully I can keep things just as interesting in my own way.
UPDATE: Eric’s blogging over at www.marcoullier.com
Leave a comment